Tuesday, May 20, 2008

SIXTEEN - Almost Time To Go


June 1st - Cruise to the Bahamas on Carnival's Victory. It will be a fun week. I work my last day at my current job on the 28th, then have a 4 day weekend, which concludes with the cruise.

Here are some highlights;

  • All you can eat sushi - please don't suck, and please don't only have California rolls.
  • Relaxation like I have not known since our last cruise a few years ago.
  • Sunday - Saturday
  • All you can eat everything
  • Beaches and stuff
  • Scenic stuff
While all those things are good, here is what I don't look forward to;

  • Not seeing Andrew for an entire week
  • People fatter than me that eat absurd amounts and gross me out
  • The Red Hat Ladies (they were on our last cruise)
  • Some MTV Spring Break-looking girl squirting me with a water canon, while her extra-muscular meathead boyfriend hoped I got mad so he could destroy me
  • Spring Breakers in general
  • Missing BSG. Oh my god, I didn't even realize that until now.
  • Getting stuffed day after day, feeling terrible every night.
  • People from the 48 states getting those stupid braids in their hair.
  • Not seeing Andrew for an entire week

Or, better yet

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page