Sunday, March 30, 2008

ONE

After the wild success of the family-friendly “AndrewDandMe” blog, it’s time to start my own. Expected readership is less than 10/yr. I will use this to write about music, movies, food, drums, and everything else that interests me. A warning regarding my writings – I have some basic college English under my belt, but haven’t had any real linguistic revolutions since my early teens.

As standard in the blogging world, I will now link to a far superior blog instead of creating my own content. This is the Onion’s AV Club review of the classic movie,
“They Live”. The writer really hits on a huge question I had with this movie – Why was “Rowdy” RoddyPiper cast instead of Carpenter’s standard bread winner, Kurt Russell?

Click on the picture or here to read review


No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page